Friday, September 23, 2005

Yet again....

I read a famous smokers quotation once that said, " Who says quitting is'nt easy. I quit everyday!"
And I so relate myself to the same when it comes to updatng my blog.(pst: that doesnt mean it's restricted to blogging alone! )After all the complaints I have got from the regular readers of my space....as if its a substantial figure anyway......I have made a promise to update my blog everyday.......and the persistance may sustain...amen.

Listening to Beethoven's Ninth Symphony
Alex: Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!
A CLOCKWORK ORANGE

3 Comments:

At 12:01 AM, September 24, 2005, Blogger Jannah said...

Chanced upon your blog through blogger.com

We have things in common see.

You're stuck in Chennai missing KFC

I'm stuck in Sintok missing McD

I'm taking Teaching of English for Young Learners in Universiti Utara Malaysia, Sintok, Kedah, Malaysia. Look us up the net and you'll know that this Uni is smack in the middle of a virgin Jungle.

But we do have Subaidah, a northern Indian Eatery that makes good chapathi.

 
At 7:46 AM, October 06, 2005, Blogger Saroja said...

Sid,
I think you write well.But I think ACJ is the last place one can maintain or update a blog from.What happens to me is that I am writing these jumbo posts over a month and posting them together.

But now with sweet Amanda,we should have more time.
Keep 'em comin.

Regards,
R

 
At 12:40 AM, October 07, 2005, Blogger snehesh alex philip said...

hey dude i never knew that u had a blog... great going man.

i am sure ur views abt chennai hav changed by now. its not the place but us who actually makes a place lively or dead.
thats what i believe in and that is why i am happy whereever i am.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home