Friday, July 01, 2005

I am coming ACJ!

Its weird where life takes you......it was a dream I fostered all through my life.......and along the years, I thought it would remain a dream forever......and then with a sudden twist of fate, all changed.....I ve got an admission to ACJ for Broadcast Journalism, something I have always wanted to do......so I am off to Chennai for a year.......Its like a dream to be able to chase my dream and god knows I am going to chase it hard........I am prepared for the world.Its the world that needs to worry now, coz when I hit it, it wont be prepared for my blow............

"The lessons of life are not at the end of the journey, but along the course itself...."

4 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, July 01, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SIDDHARTH - GOOD LUCK TO YOU ! LET YOUR VOICE AND THOUGHTS BE HEARD BUT EVERY TIME YOU DO SO - MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE SOMEHWERE.YOU COULD BE THE ROUND HEAD IN A SQUARE HOLE BUT MAKE SURE THAT YOUR DREAMS HAS A VISION. YOU MAY WANT TO TAKE ON THE WORLD - BUT STOP AND THINK FOR A MINUTE ABOUT THE CHANGE YOU ARE SEEKING TO MAKE. GO FOR YOUR DREAMS - THE SKY IS THE LIMIT BUT HAVE YOUR FEET FIRMLY PLANTED TO THE GROUNDS.

 
At 10:21 AM, July 01, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY SIDDHARTH
GREAT TO HEAR THAT YOU HAVE FINALLY FOUND THE PATH TO YOUR DREAMS - WISH YOU ALL SUCCESS. YOUR FAMILY IN NEPAL.

 
At 10:23 AM, July 01, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the sky is the limit for those who dream and dare

 
At 10:24 AM, July 01, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

have fun - follow your dreams. live like there's no tomorrow

 

Post a Comment

<< Home