Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Understanding Chaos

Its interesting to note how Chaos hits you at a point of time in your life and stays with you forever. A lot of people, however, beg to differ from this opinion. Some say that it is always present.....might be but the realization still hits you at a single moment of time.....anyways I am more pre-occupied with the chaos and co-existence of chaos and harmony....understanding chaos is something I dont really bother myself with.....atleast not yet.
But before I begin this discourse, I wish to bring in a clarity of thought about a few facts. Firstly, this is a work with absolute objectivity. An objectivity towards myself and myself alone. I donnot wish to get into the discussion that wanders aimlessly, looking to prove my existence because if there is no me, the purpose of that debate is irrelevant...............................to be continued............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home