Friday, July 01, 2005

Good Morning World...

I hate Saturdays....not coz I have something against them but its jus the day wen a lotta things dont work out!.....I mean to start with, early morning you get a newspaper which looks like a weekend paper that gets you all worked up and excited but in the ends up as a sneak preview to the Sunday paper ( I swear its such a piss off!).....and then more often than not you have to go to work( can u believe it! work on weekends!) where you anticipate having a blast in the evening, tis Saturday nite after all........by the time the evening dawns your woes are manifold and a disappointment sets in, no plan works out most days and I end up sittin at home havin a lonesome drink, watchin the idiot box and dozzzzzzin off in the end.......

But today's a special Saturday morning, coz all you people who posted the comments on my blog have made it special for me......Its an amazing feeling that hits you as soon as you know that someone cares......I ll never forget this day and neither the people who stood by me all these years....

Thanks Raush....you are an inspiration.....I am serious. I guess I havent told you this but for as long as we have known each other, I have appreciated you for being the person you are. I mean I saw everyone ( and that includes myself....) cribbing about something or the other like learning the guitar or about hitting the gym or wateva....but you always had a drive to chase wateva you wanted.....be that your regular piano lessons or hittin the gym( am i not supp 2 mention that??..).......Its was just so amazing....be the same always.....

Thanks Shanti Aunty, Lotika di and Charu Di and all other lovely people in Kathmandu..... I love you all soooooo much and altho there's been a distance between us in physical terms, you people have always been and would be close to my heart......thanks a tonne.....and hey, Charu Di you aint the lonely journalist in family any longer......we've got a team now to stand up and fight the Business women!.......lol!.........love you all........

Thanks all the Anonymous people who cared...please post u'r name there coz i'd really want to thank you personally..........but neways i'd still love you.......and be there with you all through thick and thin....................

1 Comments:

At 4:07 AM, September 27, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my godddd sid...i had to read that para several times to make sure ur talkin abt me!
was a great n surprising comment...
anyways...all i can think abt after readin ur blog after a very very long time...is that ur gonna make it real big honey...and very soon...so ur the real inspiration for many...keep it up...
and remember that the one who gets inspired by the littlest of things...is the real observer n achiever..all the best!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home