Monday, January 30, 2006

Translations

On way to greater things....or atleast the illusion is letting me believe that.....jus another month to go n this course will be over....not that everythin is goin 2 plan, i hoped 2 noe where i m headed next by now....but guess fate itself likes to keep me hangin! ha ha.....and the world thinks that i don give it a damn.....Either ways, i jus love it the way it goes.....And despite the longing to be certain about a few things, uncertainity about most aint that bad all the time...or so i believe....IGNORANCE IS BLISS......

"Where ignorance is bliss, 'Tis folly to be wise."
Thomas Gray

2 Comments:

At 5:21 AM, January 30, 2006, Blogger Ridhi said...

hey you!!! so how thick is the galss on the pane u c me thru... u kno what i like about bloggin... it's helping me connect my hand to my heart and my head... b4 was oneway to head.. or wherever the hell the remnants of my frazzled brain cells are... anyways, lalalalala... ran outta things to sa... n i don't have a clever quote rite now.. so ................................
HUGGIE

 
At 10:24 AM, May 26, 2006, Blogger soup said...

u find any point in talkin abt illusions??....u need a lecture frm me dude!!...

u knw i'll give u an example...i keep writin abt expecttaions frm people...n wht other ppl have frm me....in a way its good....using words as a way to vent ur anger...bt then why u read it again...u feel strongly abt it....isnt the whole purpose wasted tht ways???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home